ASAA By-laws provide that additional nominations may be submitted by members for:
- Vice President
How to nominate
- Each nomination should include the following information about the Nominee:
a. Office for which nomination is made.
b. Full name of nominee
c. Current position & academic institution, organization, or company
d. Educational background (degrees, academic discipline)
e. Contact information: email address, phone number(s)
f. Brief statement of why you are submitting nominee for the position
g. Confirm that you contacted the nominee and received his/her consent to be nominated.
- Member may not nominate more than one person for each position.
- Member is encouraged to consider gender balance of ASAA officers when nominating candidates.
- You do not have to submit a nominee for each of the positions
- Include your name and contact information
How to Submit a nomination
In the email Subject Line: Additional Nomination
The deadline for submitting additional nominations is November 23, 2017.
Note: All nominees and nominators must be ASAA members in good standing (i.e. current membership dues paid).
Closed November 23, 2017